Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Beethoven's Application
Nireco Offline
Administrator

RE: Beethoven's Application

11 questions to go until we reach the 43?

You have also used a whole lot of other names? Though, not necessary to list them.

I would assume you didn't notice missing one question from Blixn, as it was edited in with bad timing?

[Image: WPw9N.png]
06.12.2014 10:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CelticBeethoven Offline

You have been a member of Kingdom of Swadia and Korpi? If so what made you leave (if you don't mind me asking)?: I left Swadia because I were long time in it. And went inactive. So I thought I it would be best me to leave.

About Korpi, it went inactive from M&B Warband So I left.

11 questions to go until we reach the 43?: Nope, 24 guestions made. means 19 guestion more.

You have also used a whole lot of other names? Though, not necessary to list them. Beethoven, Human, Naked_One, Whale, My PW clan name (Right now Castellan_Randel_of_Lombardy) And so on.

I would assume you didn't notice missing one question from Blixn, as it was edited in with bad timing?: Thats true, I answer into it in this same post. I hope
(This post was last modified: 07.12.2014 09:08 by CelticBeethoven.)
06.12.2014 11:33
Blixn Offline
Goatknight

You have been granted access to our chat*. Being around there you can learn more about us and what we really are so that you later can make an informed decision about joining.

When we think that you might have grasped the idea of the guild, or maybe when you think you have, we might let you enter a trial-period.

* The chat can be found in the top-right corner of this site (in the navigation-bar).

Rider of goats, Maker of pffs, Hunter of aimers and Webble of Inox.

(\___/)This is Bunny! Put him on your
(='.'=)signature to help him gain
(")_(")world domination
09.12.2014 18:48