Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is hammers forbidden on ZHG_TDM server
ster Offline

white zhg symbol is hammers forbidden on ZHG_TDM server

Hello,
I was recently playing on ZHG_TDM and received threats from someone named Merlinz, he claimed to be coowner of ZHG server and threaten me to be kicked from server for so called "hammer faggotry". I answered that it is not written in server rules that hammers are forbidden, he answered with some generalization "hammer/archer/cavalry faggotry is forbidden and such fagots like you ruin warband" and again aid he will kick me. I decided to step back since he was very confident and it was not really important to me, but still i feel a little offended by such aggressive demands and behavior.

Im not the one who can be afraid, since im playing with ping of 90-100 and im really decent player, was using only sledgehammer, since i had no money for great hammer, was using it for fun, not to grind scores or something, i believe hammers not the best weapon to do it anyway, i was not playing as archer or cavalry.

Wants to ask if using hammers is forbidden? Is hammer/archer/cavalry faggotry is forbidden? If no what should i do in such situations?
21.02.2013 12:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
is hammers forbidden on ZHG_TDM server - ster - 21.02.2013 12:52