Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Application of Mr. Jon_Snow
Jon_Snow Offline
Wannabee Hunter

white zhg symbol Application of Mr. Jon_Snow

- In game name: Jon_Snow (sometimes if the name is already used i use the name SerFynn

- Steam name (if you use it): Dabor1

- Real name (optional): My real first name is Fynn (not gonna tell you my surname though;D

- Why you want to join ZHG: I have thought about joining you for some time now since it is my favourite Server with the coolest, nicest and funniest peoples. So i have been playing on the server for some time now with a friend of mine and we both agree that this is the best MB server and i thought to myself why i shouldnt join since i am mostly playing on this server anyway.

- Other games you like to play/interests: I like to play all Civilization games as well as Minecraft, Battlefield, Chivalry , Age of Empires and the Total war series. In real life in sometimes go Longboarding (its another kind of skateboardBig Grin)

- Age I am fifteen years old right now

31.10.2014 23:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

RE: Application of Mr. Jon_Snow

Hi Jon.

Thanks for your application Smile A few questions first. Do you know that ZHG is a non competitive clan and that as a result we do not participate in clan matches or clan trainings? Do you like to use chatrooms. We use an IRC chatroom to communicate and mostly just to hangout on with each other? Do you prefer waffles or pancakes? Do you like infantry archer or cav?
03.11.2014 17:32
Jon_Snow Offline
Wannabee Hunter

(03.11.2014 17:32)Gragnok Wrote:  Hi Jon.

Thanks for your application Smile A few questions first. Do you know that ZHG is a non competitive clan and that as a result we do not participate in clan matches or clan trainings? Do you like to use chatrooms. We use an IRC chatroom to communicate and mostly just to hangout on with each other? Do you prefer waffles or pancakes? Do you like infantry archer or cav?

Hi Gragnok. ;D

Yes i know that ZHG is a non competitive clan and all that stuff. Yes i like to use chatroom i already use IRC for some other games i play on reddit i use the IRC app on my phone to do that. I like both waffles and pancakes but since i actually know how to make pancakes i would say i like them a bit more. With apple sauce is the best, what is your favourite? I mostly play Infantry when i am playing since it is almost the only thing i am kind of good at. Big Grin
03.11.2014 21:50
Jon_Snow Offline
Wannabee Hunter

(04.11.2014 18:55)Vitae Wrote:  Hallo Fynn,

Was Stadt das du vorziehen Hamburg, Hannover und Berlin?
(Mein Deutsch ist rostig, though I can still understand it. Smile )

Sugar free chocolate or gummy bears?

Rice pudding or Rice porridge?

Danmark, Sweden or Norway and why?

Sausages,Beer or Cigarettes?

Bratwurst und Frankfurter?

Hey vitae your german isnt that bad i am able to understand it so its fineBig Grin
Hamburg is the best city then berlin and then Hannover. But i guess if you wanna live there and not just wanna have fun it would be 1. Hamburg then Hannover then Berlin.
I like both sugar free chocolate and gummy bears but i cant eat much gummy bears they make me feel sick if i eat too muchBig Grin

I like neither rice pudding nor porridge but i guess rice pudding is the lesser evil.

I have never been to Norway or sweden but i have heard that the danish are the happiest of the scandinavians but the swedes and norwegians have better education and all that. I am the person that cares more for fun than other things so i guess i would like denmark the most. Also denmark has the coolest history with like Ragnar lothbrok and all that.

I dont smoke but Sausages and beer are really great though i can only legally buy beer next years since i will be 16 then but i dont like smoke sooo yeah.

Bratwurst is something that i would eat for dinner or when i go somewhere, but i mostly eat Frankfurters and bread for supper. What is your favourite kind of sausage?

Do you watch the tv show vikings, if not you should cause it is awsomeBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 04.11.2014 21:23 by Jon_Snow.)
04.11.2014 21:13
Kaeli Offline
Retired Field Marshal, Regent, ...

:o Not even 16 god i feel old now Tongue (i am 29 atm, becoming 30 next month)

Would you rather fight 10 horse sized ducks, or 1 duck sized horse?
05.11.2014 12:40
Jon_Snow Offline
Wannabee Hunter

(05.11.2014 12:40)Kaeli Wrote:  :o Not even 16 god i feel old now Tongue (i am 29 atm, becoming 30 next month)

Would you rather fight 10 horse sized ducks, or 1 duck sized horse?

Getting 16 in a bit more than 3 months so its not that bad and yes you are old;D (compared to me)

I would rather fight a duck sized horse, imagine 10 goddamn horse sized ducks damn ducks in their normal size look a bit scary. in horse size? NO thank you;D
05.11.2014 13:31
Kaeli Offline
Retired Field Marshal, Regent, ...

Ducks are assholes... No really, they fill totaly screw you over. Stay away from ducks...
05.11.2014 15:45
Jon_Snow Offline
Wannabee Hunter

(05.11.2014 15:45)Kaeli Wrote:  Ducks are assholes... No really, they fill totaly screw you over. Stay away from ducks...

[Image: the-duck-of-death.jpg]
05.11.2014 21:01
DrDoom151 Offline
Zendar Nurse

True story!

Cats or Dogs?
Crossbows or Bows?
Kartoffelsalat or Sauerkraut?

[Image: drdoom151.png]
(This post was last modified: 16.11.2014 14:53 by DrDoom151.)
16.11.2014 14:53
Nireco Offline
Administrator

Should have posted here something at the time that Vitae sent the private message (no idea of its content), which in my opinion should be posted here. But now that is already kind of old, as I'll be upping the status to trial member when I get to my desktop and hoping that someone else explain more either here or irc. Should have asked Snow if the upping is desirable already before weekend and set it after that, but now the answer starts to be kind of obvious... maybe?

P.s.: I forgot some point which I was about to write, but maybe it wasn't anything too important.

[Image: WPw9N.png]
16.11.2014 15:06