Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zarayna's Application
Zarayna Offline
ZHG Literalist

white zhg symbol Zarayna's Application

Hello.

I've been playing M&B online since about the end of January, but hadn't bothered to join any clans. I've fluctuated from server to server, the ZGH one included. I liked the focus on ranged weapons this clan has, and I'm interested in joining.

So, as the other applications here have, a little bit about myself.

I'm 15, live in the US of A.
I've been playing M&B multiplayer for about three months now.
I don't exactly have a preferred weapon/armor choice, but I am a fan of both archery and two handed weapons especially.

-Zar-
10.04.2011 20:42
Find all posts by this user
Vermin Offline
Loves yew ALL!

RE: Zarayna's Application

Hello and thank you for your application, however I will say a few things before we/you make any decisions.

You probably already noticed it in the other applications then, but I will repeat that our focus is not to be competitive, we wont be joining any tournaments or leagues in the nearby future.
I also notice that you are from the US, which wont make it any easier. We are Europeans and will be online when you are not. We've had a few American players before, one became inactive and the other quit exactly because of that last reason.
(This post was last modified: 10.04.2011 21:18 by Vermin.)
10.04.2011 21:16
Blixn Offline
Goatknight

Why do you want to join ZHG of all clans/guilds?

You are from USA, right? What ping do you have on european servers and which timezone are you in?
I don't think I've ever seen you ingame and playing with you might be hard due to the timediffrence and pingissues.

Also, Hi :3

Rider of goats, Maker of pffs, Hunter of aimers and Webble of Inox.

(\___/)This is Bunny! Put him on your
(='.'=)signature to help him gain
(")_(")world domination
(This post was last modified: 10.04.2011 21:20 by Blixn.)
10.04.2011 21:18
Thel Offline
The Thelinator.

Hello my name is Thel WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR, WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF A TEAM-MATE STOLE YOUR KILL, DO YOU LIKE FAIRIES, DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY IN THREE WORDS, ANSWER THIS POST USING ONLY RHYMING SENTENCES.

[Image: Thel_diagram.png]
10.04.2011 22:08
Zarayna Offline
ZHG Literalist

(10.04.2011 21:16)Vermin Wrote:  Hello and thank you for your application, however I will say a few things before we/you make any decisions.

You probably already noticed it in the other applications then, but I will repeat that our focus is not to be competitive, we wont be joining any tournaments or leagues in the nearby future.
I also notice that you are from the US, which wont make it any easier. We are Europeans and will be online when you are not. We've had a few American players before, one became inactive and the other quit exactly because of that last reason.

Actually, I'm not sure if it would be a problem. For the most part, I usually get on in the mornings. I believe that your timezone is 4+ hours ahead of mine. So that might work out...

(10.04.2011 21:18)Blixn Wrote:  Why do you want to join ZHG of all clans/guilds?

You are from USA, right? What ping do you have on european servers and which timezone are you in?
I don't think I've ever seen you ingame and playing with you might be hard due to the timediffrence and pingissues.

Also, Hi :3

I believe my ping in the ZGH server (Only one I know for sure is european) is 117-127.

I'm in EST.

I use about two or three different names; Gelu, Zar, and Zelena. Mostly because those were names I created when I first started playing, and procrastinated around changing to a simple "Zarayna"

(10.04.2011 22:08)Thel Wrote:  Hello my name is Thel WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR, WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF A TEAM-MATE STOLE YOUR KILL, DO YOU LIKE FAIRIES, DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY IN THREE WORDS, ANSWER THIS POST USING ONLY RHYMING SENTENCES.

my favorite color is a verdant green, if a friend stole my kill, I probably wouldn't scream.

Fairies are cool, although small in height, I pride myself in always being right.

Okay, last line fails, but I had to find something that rhymed. Tongue
10.04.2011 22:30
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

Hi Zarayna
Thanks a lot for your application Smile
I'm on ZHG servers a lot so i hope i can see you around and get to know you a bit better in game.

By the way i liked the rhyme Big Grin
10.04.2011 22:44
Blixn Offline
Goatknight

(10.04.2011 22:30)Zarayna Wrote:  Actually, I'm not sure if it would be a problem. For the most part, I usually get on in the mornings. I believe that your timezone is 4+ hours ahead of mine. So that might work out...

When do you usually play? (In your timezone)
Do you use programs like steam or xfire?

Rider of goats, Maker of pffs, Hunter of aimers and Webble of Inox.

(\___/)This is Bunny! Put him on your
(='.'=)signature to help him gain
(")_(")world domination
(This post was last modified: 10.04.2011 22:47 by Blixn.)
10.04.2011 22:44
Nireco Offline
Administrator

(10.04.2011 20:42)Zarayna Wrote:  ZGH
(10.04.2011 22:30)Zarayna Wrote:  ZGH

You could get it right.

(10.04.2011 20:42)Zarayna Wrote:  US

Do you have any experience on playing with some EU group?

(10.04.2011 22:30)Zarayna Wrote:  I'm in EST.

You would need to play at around 14:00 EST to catch the time most of us plays. Might be possible on weekends, if you are willing to do that.

Just out of interest: How much you looked for information about ZHG before posting here?

And another point, have you considered trying Nirecotive client? At least the query feature said you have Native client.

[Image: WPw9N.png]
(This post was last modified: 10.04.2011 23:38 by Nireco.)
10.04.2011 23:22
Zarayna Offline
ZHG Literalist

(10.04.2011 22:44)Blixn Wrote:  
(10.04.2011 22:30)Zarayna Wrote:  Actually, I'm not sure if it would be a problem. For the most part, I usually get on in the mornings. I believe that your timezone is 4+ hours ahead of mine. So that might work out...

When do you usually play? (In your timezone)
Do you use programs like steam or xfire?

Usually from 8 AM to 11 AM, or from 12 PM to 3 PM. Sometimes however, I can get on at other times.

No, I don't use any. Mount&Blade is probably the only PC game I play these days.

(10.04.2011 23:22)Nireco Wrote:  
(10.04.2011 20:42)Zarayna Wrote:  ZGH
(10.04.2011 22:30)Zarayna Wrote:  ZGH

You could get it right.

*facepalms*

For some reason, it sticks in my head as "ZGH"

(10.04.2011 20:42)Zarayna Wrote:  US

Do you have any experience on playing with some EU group?[/quote]

As I believe I've said, I've played on most servers, however, most don't exactly state what county they're from. I've played on the ZHG (Finally got it right. Tongue) server many times, however.

Quote:
(10.04.2011 22:30)Zarayna Wrote:  I'm in EST.

You would need to play at around 14:00 EST to catch the time most of us plays. Might be possible on weekends, if you are willing to do that.

Yes, I could do that on most days.

Quote:Just out of interest: How much you looked for information about ZHG before posting here?

aside from reading the replies to several other applications, as well as reading the welocme message on the server? Not much, frankly.

Quote:And another point, have you considered trying Nirecotive client? At least the query feature said you have Native client.

I've used it, although I only have it in a backup copy of native atm.
11.04.2011 00:01
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

you should get Nirecotive 2.2.6 it is very good.

Nir: no this link to public section... Client version is already updated to 2.2.6 too http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2312
(This post was last modified: 11.04.2011 00:20 by Nireco.)
11.04.2011 00:16
Thread Closed