Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Application!
WiseOwl Offline

white zhg symbol Application!

- In game name: I've had many. I think Vermin's the one to recongnize them. Recently I've had "Pancake of Wisdom", "Pizza" and now recently "MoonPizza96". I'm going to change the name though because I want a proper name for a clan, so from now and on, my in game name will be "Caveman".

- Real name (optional): Oliver

- Why you want to join ZHG: I think it's been a year since I retierd from another clan called GK (Golden Kingdom). I did a lot of mapping there, I left because my closest friend in the clan retierd, he was one of the lords of GK and kinda held me on a respective rank. Another reason would be that GK is an US clan.

I've played on ZHG for 2 years now? Great server. I may aswell mention that I have been permantly banned from ZHG. I have like 4 unban apeals on this forum under the name "King Arthur" explaining what happned, and how I'm really sorry for it. I was unbanned by Vermin like 4 months ago? and since then I've really just been trying to be nice to people on the server, small things like saying "Hello".

I want to be apart of something again, belong somewhere in Warband. Otherwise I just feel like I'm a nobody who's looking for a place to settle down.

- Other games you like to play/interests: Warband all day, might get more games soon once I get a better computer. Other then games I like to draw.

- Location (optional): Sweden

- Other: Whatever impression anyone of you have gotten from me, it's false. Unless it's a good impression. Shy I'm almost never myself. I'm diagnosed with ADHD, OCD and Aspergers Syndrome. These syndromes makes me very unstable, but I can still control it a little. I understand that if I get accepted, I will have to quit all the nonsense in the chat, and I can do that. It's just that when I don't belong somewhere, I feel like I don't have to care to much about what I do and say, but I'm just a random player and a common troll.
09.06.2014 22:18
Find all posts by this user
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

RE: Application!

Hello. Do you play NW?
09.06.2014 23:12
WiseOwl Offline

(09.06.2014 23:12)Gragnok Wrote:  Hello. Do you play NW?

Hey man!
I do! Sometimes. I have all MB games exept for this new one "Caribbean". I tend to only purchase games where I can play multiplayer, wich Caribbean does not offer. Confused
10.06.2014 00:18
WiseOwl Offline

Have I been denied?
11.06.2014 15:38
Blixn Offline
Goatknight

No decision has been taken. We will let you know when we have considered your application.

Rider of goats, Maker of pffs, Hunter of aimers and Webble of Inox.

(\___/)This is Bunny! Put him on your
(='.'=)signature to help him gain
(")_(")world domination
11.06.2014 15:54
WiseOwl Offline

Hey, so it's been a while now. Would appriciate a decision.
17.06.2014 00:40
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

I guess you will get one tomorrow.
17.06.2014 00:42
Blixn Offline
Goatknight

Your application has been rejected. This due to the bad impressions you have given us on different occasions. You are simply not trusted within the ZHG.

Sorry for leaving you waiting for so long.

(")_(")world domination
18.06.2014 20:31
WiseOwl Offline

Wich bad impressions? Ever since I got unbanned and long before that I changed my way in warband, I was banned for more then a year. All I have been doing on the server is play, and say "Hi" to people, trying to get a good reputation. You haven't even given me the chance to talk to you so that we can get to know eachother, and it's not like I'm asking for admin either.
Blixn, you got active like a month ago in warband I think, that where I first noticed you. All the times we have played I can't see how you can have gotten a bad impression. Yes, I'm a bit diffrent from most of you, but what is wrong with being diffrent? I can understand that Vermin and Gragnok have gotten a bad vibe from me, since more then a year ago I impersonated Vermin, and I don't have an exuse for that, it was stupid. The past is past, if you keep judging people for their past mistakes you are never going to be able to change your view about anyone.

So I don't even get to do the trail? I don't get a chance to prove myself worthy of a place in ZHG?
18.06.2014 21:40
Blixn Offline
Goatknight

(18.06.2014 21:40)Oliver Qvist Wrote:  Wich bad impressions? Ever since I got unbanned and long before that I changed my way in warband, I was banned for more then a year. All I have been doing on the server is play, and say "Hi" to people, trying to get a good reputation. You haven't even given me the chance to talk to you so that we can get to know eachother, and it's not like I'm asking for admin either.
Blixn, you got active like a month ago in warband I think, that where I first noticed you. All the times we have played I can't see how you can have gotten a bad impression. Yes, I'm a bit diffrent from most of you, but what is wrong with being diffrent? I can understand that Vermin and Gragnok have gotten a bad vibe from me, since more then a year ago I impersonated Vermin, and I don't have an exuse for that, it was stupid. The past is past, if you keep judging people for their past mistakes you are never going to be able to change your view about anyone.

So I don't even get to do the trail? I don't get a chance to prove myself worthy of a place in ZHG?

Personally I have not many impressions at all. Though this 'bad vibe' does has it's grounds and as a large part of ZHG has this you will not have recieve a membership nor trial-time.

Maybe we are quick to 'judge' you but there is not much else for us to consider. The decision has been taken with condsideration to what we do know and as for now we are not convinced you are someone we would like to have under our banner.

(")_(")world domination
18.06.2014 22:43
Thread Closed