Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Application!
WiseOwl Offline

RE: Application!

So be it. I'm smart enough to understand that there is nothing I can do or say that will change your minds.
Further discussion will only make you more determined about your decision.

I can read people very well, even through the internet. I don't participate in activities or events, I don't socialize with people. I spend most of my time watching people, listening to them.
That's how I get to know people, that's how I really get to know them as for who they are. No one is themself out in the public, even on the internet people like to play a role.
I started developing this skill 6 years ago. I've been bullied, robbed, found two dead people (one wich was my grandpa), been beat to the ground by my dad because I didn't want to go to school, been in 2 car crashes, been attacked by dogs (I have 3 large scars on my arm), been through extreme poverty and I'm only 17 years old. I have experianced everything I didn't think could happen to me. So now I just stay inside my room while I can. This has led to the internet becoming my reality.

You need to understand that you are real to me, that to me this is not just a game, it's my reality. Anything you say here effects me heavily in real life.

Good bye, I will travel to other locations on the internet, I'll find my place. This just wasn't it I guess.

By the way Blixn, I'm from Sweden too. Smile
19.06.2014 03:17
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed