Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
hunterkiller97 application
TheRedViper Offline
Official ZHG Meatshield

RE: hunterkiller97 application

(11.07.2014 14:09)Blixn Wrote:  I demand a Belgian waffle-off!

If you post in this thread are you entitled to some waffles from said waffle-off?

''I F$%£ing Blocked That''
-Every game of Mount & Blade
11.07.2014 14:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

mhhh Waffles
11.07.2014 14:29
hunterkiller97 Offline

belgium waffles i love it Smile

(11.07.2014 14:09)Blixn Wrote:  I demand a Belgian waffle-off!

You do know that we are not competitive, right? Which means we do not play any matches or such. We only play together on our LPTs.

i know that
(This post was last modified: 11.07.2014 14:57 by hunterkiller97.)
11.07.2014 14:52
DrDoom151 Offline
Zendar Nurse

Did somebody say Waffles?

Me wants.

hunterkiller, last soccer question I'm asking you. Who's better, the red devils or the orange lions? Big Grin

[Image: drdoom151.png]
(This post was last modified: 11.07.2014 21:18 by DrDoom151.)
11.07.2014 21:15
hunterkiller97 Offline

(11.07.2014 21:15)DrDoom151 Wrote:  Did somebody say Waffles?

Me wants.

hunterkiller, last soccer question I'm asking you. Who's better, the red devils or the orange lions? Big Grin

The red Devils Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but we lost :'(
12.07.2014 10:02
DrDoom151 Offline
Zendar Nurse

Damn.. obviously the orange lions was the right answer! Wink haha okay, jokes aside.

I gotta say hunterkiller, you seem like a nice lad who's in for some fun and laughs, but to be honest I have my doubts about your grammar and maturity. I automatically associate bad grammar and spelling with immaturity, which is maybe a flaw of mine, but I can't change it. Therefor I'd like to ask some more serious questions than before, I hope you don't mind. Is spelling and grammar something you are working on? Would you be able to have a conversation in English as easily as in your native tongue? Do you think actively participating in ZHG, and thus speaking English daily, would improve your spelling and grammar? Would you say you're mature enough to join a (semi)mature clan? (Sorry, ZHG, I really had to add the semi Tongue)

I hope you don't mind I'm bringing this up. I think it's important these things are made clear, simply because ZHG is an international clan where we all speak English and thus you should feel comfortable speaking it. Obviously it's not that I don't want you to join because of that, but it's just something that bothers me and I thought I should just be honest about it and bring it up. Aside from that I think, from what I've seen, you'd be a good addition to the clan!

[Image: drdoom151.png]
12.07.2014 19:04
hunterkiller97 Offline

(12.07.2014 19:04)DrDoom151 Wrote:  Damn.. obviously the orange lions was the right answer! Wink haha okay, jokes aside.

I gotta say hunterkiller, you seem like a nice lad who's in for some fun and laughs, but to be honest I have my doubts about your grammar and maturity. I automatically associate bad grammar and spelling with immaturity, which is maybe a flaw of mine, but I can't change it. Therefor I'd like to ask some more serious questions than before, I hope you don't mind. Is spelling and grammar something you are working on? Would you be able to have a conversation in English as easily as in your native tongue? Do you think actively participating in ZHG, and thus speaking English daily, would improve your spelling and grammar? Would you say you're mature enough to join a (semi)mature clan? (Sorry, ZHG, I really had to add the semi Tongue)

I hope you don't mind I'm bringing this up. I think it's important these things are made clear, simply because ZHG is an international clan where we all speak English and thus you should feel comfortable speaking it. Obviously it's not that I don't want you to join because of that, but it's just something that bothers me and I thought I should just be honest about it and bring it up. Aside from that I think, from what I've seen, you'd be a good addition to the clan!

i am learning to write english and i can be adult in zhg but if i talk with people iam mostly funny but if I have to I'm grown sry for my grammatica iam trying to write english. and my first time in zhg i was 12 so i think 16 is better to join ta clan iam almost 17 so I think I'll have better luck if I'm 16 and less likely if I'm 14 or 15
(This post was last modified: 12.07.2014 19:15 by hunterkiller97.)
12.07.2014 19:13
Nireco Offline
Administrator

In addition to DrDoom's post,

What are you expecting from ZHG? Your motivation for joining seems to be centered around the server, whereas ZHG is only a little bit about the server.

Getting better in Warband is also a miss. You'd want a competitive clan for that, as they have trainings and aim for getting better. Or at least a competitive clan not aiming to get better would sound weird for me.

If we would not have the server, would you still want to apply to ZHG?

I'm not too sure how relevant or serious this is, but I was asked to tell you that you are not worthy and you need to bring us the head of a dragon. Or waffles, obviously.

[Image: WPw9N.png]
12.07.2014 19:21
Dumatadast Offline
Wiseman of the Eight Skyscrapers

A no-no from me. Too bad grammar, sorry mang, nothing personal, your grammar is just too bad for me. or you can bring the head of a dragon
(This post was last modified: 12.07.2014 19:29 by Dumatadast.)
12.07.2014 19:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hunterkiller97 Offline

(12.07.2014 19:21)Nireco Wrote:  In addition to DrDoom's post,

What are you expecting from ZHG? Your motivation for joining seems to be centered around the server, whereas ZHG is only a little bit about the server.

Getting better in Warband is also a miss. You'd want a competitive clan for that, as they have trainings and aim for getting better. Or at least a competitive clan not aiming to get better would sound weird for me.

If we would not have the server, would you still want to apply to ZHG?

I'm not too sure how relevant or serious this is, but I was asked to tell you that you are not worthy and you need to bring us the head of a dragon. Or waffles, obviously.

when i was in the server i was searching in youtube what you guys do so like a clan battle and it seems nice
12.07.2014 19:44