Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
application uhbluh
uhbluh Offline

white zhg symbol application uhbluh

hello everyone, i go by a couple of names in your server however uhbluh has been the best one i could come up with haha, others might know me as rogruo or krakian. but uhbluh is so much more inspirational, hence i made a account with that name.
here is the information you require

- In game name: uhbluh(spear noob), rogruo(2hspammer) or krakian(archer)
- Real name (optional): you may call me addi, if you can pronounce it correctly that is Tongue

- Why you want to join ZHG: a very good question indeed, i am a player from way back when this game was still in beta. after that i quickly shifted to the crpg mod and have been playing there for a long time. after that i just quit playing actualy. until i saw the steam offer on warband and decided i would try it once again. since i rebought the game i have only been playing on the zhg server. while being really bad at first i am now refinding my lost skills in the game. having said this i really enjoy playing games with a group of people, that is why i am applying here

- Other games you like to play/interests: i like alot of games, i am a very experienced world of tanks player and i like to play strategic games.
- Location (optional) : i live in the netherlands

after looking through your forum for a bit i am relieved you arent a competitive clan and put having fun first. that is also the kind of player i am. i do happen to use teamspeak alot with friends and am dissapointed to read you dont use ts3. it is so much more fun playing together that way.

if you have any other questions feel free to ask them!
(This post was last modified: 05.08.2014 15:51 by uhbluh.)
05.08.2014 15:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

RE: application uhbluh

hello unbluh Smile
Do you prefer waffles or brownies? Beer or wine? Cats or dogs? trains or planes?
05.08.2014 16:02
Melons Offline
Official Zendarian Foodsource

Hey there uhbluh! Tongue this is a good application as you've answered most things. We do have a teamspeak channel though I think it rarely gets used. We aren't competitive but we do occasionally have LPT's (lets play together) where we (wait for it) play together!

However there are a few things we must know:

Do you know what IRC is? we mostly chat with one another on there
Do you like waffles?
Do you expect the Spanish inquisition?
Do you like grand strategy games like EU4 and Crusader kings 2?
05.08.2014 16:06
Blixn Offline
Goatknight

uhbluh somehow reminds me of botheu and thus I must ask you if you are for or against botheu?

Also, there is a ts3 channel and it's actually frequently visited. Though it's pretty much only by me and some non-ZHGs who are too lazy to join their own channel further down in battlegrounds teamspeak. Would be nice being able to play together with someone using teamspeak for once as Gragnok only makes short ocasional visits, pfft!

Rider of goats, Maker of pffs, Hunter of aimers and Webble of Inox.

(\___/)This is Bunny! Put him on your
(='.'=)signature to help him gain
(")_(")world domination
05.08.2014 16:14
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

your swedish friends are crazy though Blixn, they whisper scary stuff to me
05.08.2014 16:28
uhbluh Offline

to answer some very sharp questions, i prefer brownies over waffles, i like both cats and dogs, and if i must choose between a train and a airplane i will choose a train simply because it is on the ground lol.

i am unfamilair with irc, this is most likely because i always use teamspeak
i do like waffles yes, but i prefer brownies.
Do i expect the Spanish inquisition, looking back on my history lessons it has happened in the past and it wil continue to happen.
i am unfamiliar with eu4 i do know crusader kings, however i prefer games like rome 2 tw and supreme commander.

i am unfamiliar with botheu so ill say i am against.

also where can i find the ts ip i need to connect to yous ts3 server?
05.08.2014 16:29
Melons Offline
Official Zendarian Foodsource

The ts3 address is voip.arrakis-net.com Smile
05.08.2014 17:11
DrDoom151 Offline
Zendar Nurse

'Hutspot' or 'boerenkool' for dinner?

[Image: drdoom151.png]
05.08.2014 20:03
Nireco Offline
Administrator

(05.08.2014 15:39)uhbluh Wrote:  - Real name (optional): you may call me addi, if you can pronounce it correctly that is Tongue

Would it be phonetically closest to [adːi], [adi], [ädːi], [ädi] or something else? (I guess I would need to learn the phonetic writing properly at some point, as I only know a bit from it)

(05.08.2014 16:29)uhbluh Wrote:  i am unfamilair with irc, this is most likely because i always use teamspeak

IRC is a text based chat. Short from Internet Relay Chat. Not to be confused with Illustrious Rocketeer Corps, which use the same abbreviation. Though, more about that later.

(05.08.2014 16:29)uhbluh Wrote:  i am unfamiliar with eu4 i do know crusader kings, however i prefer games like rome 2 tw and supreme commander.

Someone else besides me and Nothorn who plays supreme commander. Although, I haven't played it for quite long time.

(05.08.2014 16:29)uhbluh Wrote:  also where can i find the ts ip i need to connect to yous ts3 server?
(05.08.2014 17:11)Melons Wrote:  The ts3 address is voip.arrakis-net.com Smile

So, to get the ip, you need to make an dns query for domain name voip.arrakis-net.com.

(05.08.2014 15:39)uhbluh Wrote:  been playing on the zhg server.

I guess as the server was mentioned, I should ask: If we would not have the server, would you still apply?

Another question: If you would walk into a room and as you were greeting people, a bot would appear behind a corner and ThElInAtE you on the spot, what would you do?

[Image: WPw9N.png]
05.08.2014 20:07
TheRedViper Offline
Official ZHG Meatshield

Hello uhbluh Big Grin I know/have played with, you more as rogruo I think.

What are your feelings on archers in siege, both attack and defense?
What is your opinion on the practice staff in MP?

(05.08.2014 20:07)Nireco Wrote:  Another question: If you would walk into a room and as you were greeting people, a bot would appear behind a corner and ThElInAtE you on the spot, what would you do?
Answer this one carefully Tongue

''I F$%£ing Blocked That''
-Every game of Mount & Blade
05.08.2014 21:13