Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
application uhbluh
Blixn Offline
Goatknight

RE: application uhbluh

(05.08.2014 23:04)Vitae Wrote:  Danmark or Norway?
Well that is between a rock and a hard place...

Rider of goats, Maker of pffs, Hunter of aimers and Webble of Inox.

(\___/)This is Bunny! Put him on your
(='.'=)signature to help him gain
(")_(")world domination
05.08.2014 23:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
uhbluh Offline

just wow i have never hat to answer this many questions haha.

to vitae
denmark or norway? i hear norway has better looking woman so ill pick that one Tongue
nudist or budist? if i have to choose it will be nudist since i dont believe in anything but science.
england or scotland? england has better soccer teams soo england.
pepsi max or calo light? cola light is crap so pepsi max.
nationalism or imperialism? thats actually a hard one im not that fond of either one of them. however imperialism tends to go hand in hand with violence. so ill pick nationalism.
and nederland ofcourse since thats the way we write it in my country

to theredviper
my feelings towards archers are that they are way to powerfull and it is anoying how players dont need combat skills to do well in a battle. when they defend they are capable of well.. destroying the attackers will to go on and keep fighting. so the attackers tend to leave when they keep getting shot. and they spoil most fun duals you happen to run into.

and the practise staff is the spamm staff no need to block with that one.

oh and my name is more pronounced like a-di think of the name eddie murphy like that but with an A lol.

to nireco
to be completely honest with you, if you were to drop the servers and almost nobody would be on teamspeak to play together with. i would not be interested in joining.

If you would walk into a room and as you were greeting people, a bot would appear behind a corner and ThElInAtE you on the spot, what would you do?

well i suppose if the inn would eat me i would not be able to do anything.
there are to many angles to look at this question and the bottom is im not sure what you mean Dodgy
06.08.2014 21:40
TheRedViper Offline
Official ZHG Meatshield

(06.08.2014 21:40)uhbluh Wrote:  my feelings towards archers are that they are way to powerfull and it is anoying how players dont need combat skills to do well in a battle. when they defend they are capable of well.. destroying the attackers will to go on and keep fighting. so the attackers tend to leave when they keep getting shot. and they spoil most fun duals you happen to run into.

and the practise staff is the spamm staff no need to block with that one.

The question about the archers was just to see what you thought and just to throw in a nice little fact too (incase you didn't already know), ZHG started as ranged clan, so there are many fine marksmen members here Tongue
But well answered, and no worries I feel the same way sometimes Big Grin

''Spam staff''
Big Grin

''I F$%£ing Blocked That''
-Every game of Mount & Blade
06.08.2014 22:19
Thel Offline
The Thelinator.

Welcome Bluhface. Fill this in, if you want!

Hypothetically, you are about to go up against a well renowned and yet-defeated Warband clan. When choosing your hypothetical teammates you desire...

Pick one of each.

A. Compatibility between team members and knowledge of their likely moves and decisions on the field of battle.
B. A well revised battle-plan and preset tactics that the entire team agrees to before the battle starts.

C. A balanced team with strengths and weaknesses, focusing on amplifying strengths of individual players in battle.
D. A balanced team with strengths and weaknesses, focusing on defending weaknesses of individual players in battle.

E. To give orders.
F. To follow orders.
G. To reinforce orders.

H. To be a designated scout (cavalry class) and report on the enemies movements in every round, as well as distracting their forces as a decoy.
I. To be a designated guardian (cavalry class) and ward off flanking cavalry in every round, and intercept infantry-ambushed archers in every round but act defensively.
J. None.

K. To be paired with a particular teammate and attempt to cause crossfire over enemies whenever possible, keeping a very large distance between yourselves.
L. To be paired with no one or assume a role within the main group spontaneously. (Orders are still followed).
M. To be paired with a particular teammate and attempt to kill or neutralize singular enemies as fast as possible, keeping a very small distance between yourselves and aiming at the same targets.

[Image: Thel_diagram.png]
(This post was last modified: 07.08.2014 20:22 by Thel.)
07.08.2014 20:20
Blixn Offline
Goatknight

I further want to point out that most of our time is spent around IRC* chating with eachother and it is very rare that we play together using voice-chats such as Teamspeak3. Though, it has happend before and perhaps if we have more players such as yourself we would be more active on that front as well. Myself I can say I would but I cannot speak for the rest of ZHG on this matter. Either way you would have to be rather active in IRC in ZHG.

Also worth mentioning is that our server might be taken out of use in the future. If any of this takes your interest away we wish you best of luck finding another guild. If not you have been granted an apprentice-status within ZHG (more information in the quote below).

*If you did not know this and it has not been clearly stated IRC (Internet Relay Chat) is a text-based chat program.

ZHG Wrote:You have been accepted as an Apprentice. This means you can and should use the ZHG_Apprentice tag and join IRC. The link for IRC is in the top right hand corner of the forum and says "chat"

You are now a representative for ZHG so please avoid trolling and other such bad behaviour on the server.

It is very important that you use IRC if you wish to be accepted into ZHG as a full member.

The trial phase lasts approximately 2 weeks. During that time you should demonstrate to other members why they should vote to accept you as a full member. The best way to do this is join IRC and chat and attend the bi weekly Lets Play Together events hosted on ZHG. The LPTs are held on Monday and Friday nights at 7pm GMT/UTC time.

Congratulations!

(")_(")world domination
07.08.2014 21:37
Blixn Offline
Goatknight

Exclamation RE: application uhbluh

As you have shown no interest whatsover in us since before the last post we have considered your application canceled.

(")_(")world domination
15.08.2014 16:18