Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ban Request - XD clan
Caveman Offline

white zhg symbol Ban Request - XD clan

Hello! again!

I'm reporting two players: JonnycXD, DaveyBXD

Reason: They have been trolling by being offensive towards other players for several weeks now, using racism and bigotry.
Today I had enough of it, I do not argue with them but I do read and react to what they write in the chat towards others.

Here are screenshots from 2 days where I felt like they were just taking it to far:

Spoiler: show
[Image: lu4S8Rn.jpg]

[Image: XzlX9RT.jpg]

[Image: sMe86uZ.jpg]

Date: 2014-08-15/2014-08-20 (one screenshot is from diffrent date, its the one where Melons is mentioned in the bottom)
Time: 20:00~ish

Witnesses who can support this ban request: COR_Inox and ZHG_Melons.
I promise you, look back in the logs and you will see what assholes these guys are.
Trolling or not. Undecided
(This post was last modified: 20.08.2014 19:25 by Caveman.)
20.08.2014 19:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrDoom151 Offline
Zendar Nurse

RE: Ban Request - XD clan

Thanks for your report, Caveman.

Personally, I'm growing tired of the trolls and will bring this up with Vermin to see how we're going to approach this further. I assume she will reply to this thread herself regarding the action taken towards the XD guys.

Please give her some time to look into this matter and respond to your thread.

[Image: drdoom151.png]
(This post was last modified: 20.08.2014 19:46 by DrDoom151.)
20.08.2014 19:45
Caveman Offline

(20.08.2014 19:45)DrDoom151 Wrote:  Thanks for your report, Caveman.

Personally, I'm growing tired of the trolls and will bring this up with Vermin to see how we're going to approach this further. I assume she will reply to this thread herself regarding the action taken towards the XD guys.

Please give her some time to look into this matter and respond to your thread.

Okay, by the way here are 2 people impersonating Melons and Nirene, this is happening right now as I type.
[Image: 4CozXYT.jpg]
I'm not sure, but Nirene always comes in commpany with Vermin, and I think she uses a ~ not a _. I bet its Jonny and Davey, or some of the turks.

I play 4 - 5 hours on ZHG server everyday, and as far as I can tell, The Turks and XD clan are the ones causing problems on the server.
[Image: YpIsbEX.jpg]

The reason I post these reports is because I don't want these kind of people to play on my favorit server. I have 5000 hours in this game, and people like the ones I report are dirt to the community.
I'm not saying that I'm perfect, because I've been a troll too, and I have always had to pay the price with a big fat ban, and after the ban I would always regret it because I realised that holy shit,
now I don't have anywhere to play. Imagen the history I have within these 5000 hours of playing this game. I am very lucky to be able to play on as many servers as I do today.

Today, I hold what I have left of this game very dear.
(This post was last modified: 20.08.2014 20:29 by Caveman.)
20.08.2014 20:10
DrDoom151 Offline
Zendar Nurse

Yes, both have been met with actions accordingly.

[Image: drdoom151.png]
20.08.2014 20:13
Melons Offline
Official Zendarian Foodsource

I can confirm that these two are trolls, always unpleasant and always trolling myself and other players. Pretty angry that they were using my name and Nireco's and I'd like to see this be a permanent ban tbh. Thanks for bringing this to our attention Caveman Smile
20.08.2014 22:10
Nireco Offline
Administrator

Impersonating while we are considering a ban for other reasons is not really the greatest idea. Though, it does make our decision making easier. They now have their own place in the ban list.

p.s.: Me logbanning anyone is probably rare. I will likely leave it for Vermin on most cases.

[Image: WPw9N.png]
(This post was last modified: 20.08.2014 22:33 by Nireco.)
20.08.2014 22:28
Caveman Offline

Okay!

Again, thanks for responding and taking care of it on such short notice!
20.08.2014 23:53
TheRedViper Offline
Official ZHG Meatshield

Hmm, always thought Davey was the worse of the two.

But fair play to you Caveman, one for the reports and two for being honest about yourself, a very good trait to have!

*Edit* Just noticed the screenshots, jaysus that's some rough stuff

''I F$%£ing Blocked That''
-Every game of Mount & Blade
(This post was last modified: 21.08.2014 00:19 by TheRedViper.)
21.08.2014 00:17
Enforcer Offline

I confirm aswell. Johnny was pretty nice untill davey came along.
Davey was harrasing people yesterday aswell. When he turned his attention to me I told him 'nicely' that Vermin was already tired of his shit and that he better stopped or I would report him. He was quiet after that but I didn't stay very long.
I do have to say that Davey is the biggest problem and Johnny just seems to be a bandwagoner.
Whenever Johnny is alone he is mostly nice to other people and he even told Davey to stfu a couple of times.

There was no admin online at the time, so instead of raging for the rest of the game I went into spec to avoid further probs.

Do note that there is a third one aswell. I believe he was called picky or something. He was temp banned before by Vermin but I recently saw him again, so I think that ban got lifted. He was the one with the 'your mother' insults.

edit: I was online between the second and third screenshot that was provided.
(This post was last modified: 21.08.2014 12:59 by Enforcer.)
21.08.2014 12:53
JonnycXD Offline

zhg-ball RE: Ban Request - XD clan

This has been blown a bit out of proportion.

Screenshot 1 - This Davie_Bowie character started that argument by telling me to shut up for talking to "asdsds". What does the guy expect?

Screenshot 2 - Im pretty sure we were all arguing because of the david_bowie aftermath and i called "caveman" a faggot a couple of times for reporting us for it, it wasnt as though we were being racist or abusive to the guy for no reason.

Screenshot 3 - I called "Wilderstern" a bald twat as a joke just to get a funny reaction out of him.

Overall there are to many archer faggots and cav faggots on this game for me to refrain from using the word faggot meaning cheap coward not gay. Wink Wink Battal!

The impersonating part was just a big joke this wasnt a personal attack on you melons, we just thought lets pretend to be other people and see if we can get away with it. We did a fair few people and not for very long jeka/turks etc. And we also made it pretty obvious that it was us and not the real people.

I apologise for calling you faggots and twats. All for Swads.
(This post was last modified: 21.08.2014 16:36 by JonnycXD.)
21.08.2014 16:35