Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nirecotive Application of Lachlan
Lachlan Offline

white zhg symbol Application of Lachlan

- In game name - Lachlan
- Steam name (if you use it) - chris, ask Jon Snow
- Real name (optional) - Christian
- Why you want to join ZHG This is the best and the funniest server ever. There are friendly admins, cool players and good maps. I just want to be a part of it.
- Other games you like to play/interests - Total War series, Battlefield 4, Fire&Sword
- Age - 15, next year in May
- Location (optional) - Germany, NRW
26.11.2014 22:40
Find all posts by this user
Dumatadast Offline
Wiseman of the Eight Skyscrapers

RE: Application of Lachlan

Sorry Lachlan, you won't have my vote. Fun besides, you were/are still a troll.
And how long have you been playing on our server?
26.11.2014 22:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Jon_Snow Offline
Wannabee Hunter

(26.11.2014 22:44)Shorast Dumatadast Wrote:  Sorry Lachlan, you won't have my vote. Fun besides, you were/are still a troll.

What is so bad about a bit of trolling? I didnt really see him doing "bad stuff" he seems quite nice to me.
26.11.2014 22:48
Dumatadast Offline

(26.11.2014 22:48)Jon_Snow Wrote:  What is so bad about a bit of trolling?
A bit of, nothing really. But I see Lachlan only trolling. And as fun as it is at first, it really becomes annoying. And I will rather not change my behaviour, untile he changes his. Even then it won't be that easy. Lachlan has made himself here quite a noisy reputation.
26.11.2014 22:53
Kaeli Offline
Retired Field Marshal, Regent, ...

god darn it lachlan i could be your dad...
Youngsters these days :o
26.11.2014 22:56
Jon_Snow Offline
Wannabee Hunter

(26.11.2014 22:56)Kaeli Wrote:  god darn it lachlan i could be your dad...

Yea Goddam 14-16 year olds applying here i hate those kiddos....
26.11.2014 22:59
Lachlan Offline

(26.11.2014 22:44)Shorast Dumatadast Wrote:  Sorry Lachlan, you won't have my vote. Fun besides, you were/are still a troll.

ohhhhhh, shorast ! Thought we are friends ! why you didnt tell me ?

(26.11.2014 22:48)Jon_Snow Wrote:  

What is so bad about a bit of trolling? I didnt really see him doing "bad stuff" he seems quite nice to me.

I think so, too .

(26.11.2014 22:53)Vitae Wrote:  Hello,

No, sorry Lachlan I object to this as well.

Signed

Vitae,

zhg-white
ok Sad

(26.11.2014 22:56)Kaeli Wrote:  god darn it lachlan i could be your dad...

ohhhhhhhhhh kaeli! didnt know that you are so old Big Grin dont take it the wrong way Big GrinBig Grin:Big Grin

(26.11.2014 22:53)Shorast Dumatadast Wrote:  
(26.11.2014 22:48)Jon_Snow Wrote:  What is so bad about a bit of trolling?
A bit of, nothing really. But I see Lachlan only trolling. And as fun as it is at first, it really becomes annoying. And I will rather not change my behaviour, untile he changes his. Even then it won't be that easy. Lachlan has made himself here quite a noisy reputation.

Thats very sad :/ but l dont know whats trolling and what is a joke.... if l troll just say it

hm, maybe 400 hours ? dont know the exact number.

(26.11.2014 22:48)Jon_Snow Wrote:  

dont worry jon ! l hope for the queen!
(This post was last modified: 27.11.2014 17:30 by Lachlan.)
27.11.2014 17:25
Nireco Offline
Administrator

To be honest, I don't believe this would work. You wouldn't fit to the group and would probably also feel uncomfortable yourself.

In addition, your reasons seem to be quite centered on the server. We are not really that much about the server, even though everyone seem to be thinking that way.

Being part of the community of the server can be achieved by playing and interacting on the server. You have quite much already done that. Although, that obviously won't give you the tag, but you can't join zhg just for the tag anyway. Just don't do anything to get you banned (intentionally blocking archers' line of sight is in most cases already kick or ban worthy (likely only kick on the first time). So is impersonation and misusing clantag.)

So, as you would seem to already have what you wanted and that concerns zhg only minimally, I'm not sure what you were actually looking for.

Dropping or rejecting this would seem to me like the best way, as I expect the other choice to end with waste of time and grief to everyone, including you.

[Image: WPw9N.png]
28.11.2014 09:54
Dumatadast Offline

(27.11.2014 17:25)Lachlan Wrote:  ohhhhhh, shorast ! Thought we are friends ! why you didnt tell me ?
I never said I didn't like you or that you are bad, you just don't fit here fot the time being Wink
28.11.2014 12:36
Lachlan Offline

(28.11.2014 12:36)Shorast Dumatadast Wrote:  
(27.11.2014 17:25)Lachlan Wrote:  ohhhhhh, shorast ! Thought we are friends ! why you didnt tell me ?
I never said I didn't like you or that you are bad, you just don't fit here fot the time being Wink
ok, ok .....

(28.11.2014 09:54)Nireco Wrote:  To be honest, I don't believe this would work. You wouldn't fit to the group and would probably also feel uncomfortable yourself.

In addition, your reasons seem to be quite centered on the server. We are not really that much about the server, even though everyone seem to be thinking that way.

Being part of the community of the server can be achieved by playing and interacting on the server. You have quite much already done that. Although, that obviously won't give you the tag, but you can't join zhg just for the tag anyway. Just don't do anything to get you banned (intentionally blocking archers' line of sight is in most cases already kick or ban worthy (likely only kick on the first time). So is impersonation and misusing clantag.)

So, as you would seem to already have what you wanted and that concerns zhg only minimally, I'm not sure what you were actually looking for.

Dropping or rejecting this would seem to me like the best way, as I expect the other choice to end with waste of time and grief to everyone, including you.

SUCH A RUDE MAN!
(This post was last modified: 28.11.2014 21:12 by Lachlan.)
28.11.2014 21:12
Thread Closed