Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unban request
Scylla Offline

white zhg symbol Unban request

Firstly i would like to be unbanned from the ZHG_TDM server, a mod banned me earlier after he asked me not to swear; I asked him why, he answered and I said that the reason was illogical (specifically I said it was a faggot reason.....*tries not to laugh at how silly that is* ) I was then banned from the server.

Secondly i was perma-banned from ZHG for some unknown reason. It happened a long time ago and i don't think there was even a reason. I asked an admin about this and he said he's check for me and then suggested I post here.

I humbly ask the admins to unban my charachter Scylla from the ZHG servers.

it would actually be good for the servers since i dont team hit every other swing and fire arrows into meleys and hit my own team (rant over)

well i look forward to the repl(Y)/(ies)
22.05.2011 15:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

RE: Unban request

i temp banned you on TDM because when i explained why i dont like people swearing on the server after repeatedly swore you said that was a "faggot excuse" so i temp banned you. temp bans last 1hr so you should be able to get back on the server now but please dont swear so much in the future.
22.05.2011 18:01
Scylla Offline

(22.05.2011 18:01)Gragnok Wrote:  i temp banned you on TDM because when i explained why i dont like people swearing on the server after repeatedly swore you said that was a "faggot excuse" so i temp banned you. temp bans last 1hr so you should be able to get back on the server now but please dont swear so much in the future.

A. that isnt swearing and i can have whatever opinion of you i like (its a low one right now)
b. i also want to be unbanned from the ZHG server because i was banned from there for no reason.
22.05.2011 18:12
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

you repeatedly swore and i repeatedly asked you not to swear. When i explained that some ZHG members find swearing offensive you said thats a "faggot excuse"

faggot is a by anyones standards an offensive and homophobic word so it was not a clever thing for you to say after i was already annoyed with you for your regular swearing. The point is i dont really care about swearing and it is very hard indeed to offend me, but it is the policy of this clan to maintain a friendly enviroment with no swearing on its servers. I enforce this on ZHG_TDM.

the ZHG server is run by Vermin so if you have been permanently banned on that server only she can unban you and im sure whoever banned you had a good reason for doing so.

Finally has it ever occured to you that if you are asking to be unbanned it is not good to first say that you have a low opinion of me then ask to be unbanned? That is the attitude that got you banned in the first place.

well Scylla your now perma banned on ZHG_TDM and i doubt i will feel the need to delete you from the ban logs anytime soon.
(This post was last modified: 22.05.2011 18:44 by Gragnok.)
22.05.2011 18:19
Scylla Offline

you're doing nothing for your opinion here.
unban me now.
(This post was last modified: 22.05.2011 18:56 by Scylla.)
22.05.2011 18:54
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

hahahaha
not bad, not bad at all
i will say one thing for you. you are quite amusing
it is temping to unban you but i shall wait a few days before i consider letting you loose again to troll TDM.
(This post was last modified: 22.05.2011 19:00 by Gragnok.)
22.05.2011 18:58
Thel Offline
The Thelinator.

Quote:Finally has it ever occured to you that if you are asking to be unbanned it is not good to first say that you have a low opinion of me then ask to be unbanned? That is the attitude that got you banned in the first place.

May I add that anything further of this is [such as banning from all our servers] would be of your own doing, Scylla. Choice is yours, should you wish to continue this thread in such a negative way.

[Image: Thel_diagram.png]
22.05.2011 20:12
Scylla Offline

(22.05.2011 20:12)Thel Wrote:  
Quote:Finally has it ever occured to you that if you are asking to be unbanned it is not good to first say that you have a low opinion of me then ask to be unbanned? That is the attitude that got you banned in the first place.

May I add that anything further of this is [such as banning from all our servers] would be of your own doing, Scylla. Choice is yours, should you wish to continue this thread in such a negative way.

thel you're gonna have to explain in correct English what exactly that was supposed to mean.
22.05.2011 20:49
Zarayna Offline
ZHG Literalist

Allow me to explain.

First off, you're acting like the admins of the TDM server HAVE to unban you, and they had no reason to ban you, etc. If you want to say that however, you should at least try to avoid sounding so insulting. Seriously, the only thing it will do is make your case worse, as it just did. You got perma-banned from TDM already, and if you continue to act this way, you're going to end up banned from all ZHG servers. Does that sound plain enough for you?

And if that isn't plain English, then you need to learn more of said language.

Zarayna
Sine Deo nihil sumus
23.05.2011 17:26
Scylla Offline

I'll just explain in the hope that there is at least one of you who doesn't have the IQ of a curious pebble.
you make clearly defined rules.
you display the rules for EVERYONE.
you appoint admins to enforce these rules and ONLY these rules.
the admins take action ONLY when the clearly displayed rules have been violated.
the action must be appropriate considering the violation of the rule.
for example.
rules:
1.no team killing
2.no swearing
3.do not grief (e.g. open or destroy doors/gates)
4.do not insult other players

violating these rules will result in being temporarily banned from the server.

5.no modding / hacking / glitching / exploiting (whatever you want to call it)
6.no third party software

violating these rules 5 and 6 or any combination of 1,2,3 or 4 will result in a permaban.

that should be displayed every time a player joins a server. nothing like it is displayed and so banning people for violating rules that they dont know about is stupid.
27.05.2011 15:10