Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unban request
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

RE: Unban request

i warned you twice. you ignored me i temp banned you. you then caused more grief and i perma banned your. tough.
On the bright side you are quite amusing
27.05.2011 15:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zarayna Offline
ZHG Literalist

I agree with him in a way... It should be displayed that swearing isn't allowed. I didn't know about that rule for like, a month. :/

Zarayna
Sine Deo nihil sumus
27.05.2011 15:20
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

yes it would be good but quite frankly nobody reads the game rules section without being told and nobody reads the welcome message either so putting it there would just give us "moral high ground" in the future it wouldnt actually change anything.
27.05.2011 15:27
Vermin Offline
Loves yew ALL!

Quote:the action must be appropriate considering the violation of the rule.

Primo; In the past 6 months I have banned a large number of people, permanently.
There are only two kinds of punishment; permanent and temporarily. But if tell someone that I will ban if they open the gate again or that I will ban if they continue to insult and troll, and they do not listen. What makes you think they will when they come back after an hour.

There was one player whom I kicked for continued trolling and insulting, he came back the next day with a different name(thinking I wouldnt know) and continued his trolling and insulting.
I thus ban permanently and if they ask for an unban, I will unban if they apologize properly and/or I cannot remember the reason for the ban(but you are the second person ever to ask for it).

Secundo, who decides what punishment is apprpriate for what violation?
I will issue a number of warnings, if they dont listen they get banned. I find that appropriate as I expect ppl to listen to a ZHG-admin on a ZHG-server. If you cant listen, you dont belong there.
Opening a gate leads to a defending team losing while it would probably have been capable of holding out for 6 minutes, it is frustrating for the defenders. On the second round, when I have locked the gate and/or removed the gateopener, the attacking team will be smaller due to teambalance, they wont be able to take the castle because of their numerical inferiority leading to yet more frustration and ppl leaving on the attacking side(which ruins teambalance for the next round aswell. I gateopening worse than teamkilling as it affects everyone on the server, not just the few TK-victims.

What is appropriate differes from person to person(and their point of view) and the one getting the punishment usually disagrees with it. All minor offenses are ignored on ZHG siege and the serious ones are dealt with in the most harsh way possible.
27.05.2011 16:21
Scylla Offline

"I will issue a number of warnings"

I was given no warning.

so since i was not warned before being banned should i be unbanned?
27.05.2011 17:45
Zarayna Offline
ZHG Literalist

You were warned multiple times.

Zarayna
Sine Deo nihil sumus
27.05.2011 18:17
Blixn Offline
Goatknight

When the admin tells you not to use offensive language do think it's wise to ignore what he says?
Even though he didn't say that he would ban you he told you to stop and it seems you ignored what he said.

As Gragnok is admin and even the owner of ZHG_TDM it is really he who decides how that server should be run.

Rider of goats, Maker of pffs, Hunter of aimers and Webble of Inox.

(\___/)This is Bunny! Put him on your
(='.'=)signature to help him gain
(")_(")world domination
27.05.2011 18:20
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

Scylla i told you to stop swearing twice and you ignored me. i explained why there is a no swearing rule you said "thats a faggot excuse"
You were lucky enough to get away with a temp ban then you returned and started to troll.
Frankly your just trolling this forum now and enjoying it. You knew at the time you were going to get banned if you continued and you know now that im not going to unban you yet still you persist.
27.05.2011 18:44
Daeran Offline
Aimer

(27.05.2011 15:10)Scylla Wrote:  I'll just explain in the hope that there is at least one of you who doesn't have the IQ of a curious pebble.

Oh I like this one, can we keep it?

I hope i'm not too late for the pop-corn.

Grand Melonpriest, Master of elephant Drawing and part time aimer.
29.05.2011 10:56
Kaeli Offline
Retired Field Marshal, Regent, ...

*Arrives late to the party*

I dont even know how to temp ban somebody...
And honestly in my opinion (that i value a lot more then yours) I would never unban you ^^ *evil laughter*

I find your behavior offensive and rude. You completely lack any respect for the ZHG admin crew. So yea give me us a good reason to have you unbanned. Except that you feel that you should.
29.05.2011 13:14