Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hi im Theo/Gragnok and im would like to join the Zendar Hunters Guild
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

white zhg symbol Hi im Theo/Gragnok and im would like to join the Zendar Hunters Guild

Hi everybody i'm Theo
I have been playing M&B warband for a while now and i am really enjoying it. I have also been playing on your server a fair bit and it is a great server with great people so i thought it would be nice to try and join your clan Smile Nireco helped me to download and install Nirecotive today (thanks a lot) and it is great.

Some basic info about myself:
Im 17 and live in London
i have played PC games for as long as i can remember and cant get enough of them
my steam account is Theohfc so feel free to add me as a friend if you want.
My preffered play style in M&B is no armour and a 2 hander

Some questions i have about the clan:
Are there any rules i should know about?
Does the clan intend to return to competitive play in the future?

Thats about it i think. Hopefully i will see you around on your server where you can get to know me better Smile
Theo
16.01.2011 21:58
Find all posts by this user
van Offline
Retired

RE: Hi im Theo/Gragnok and im would like to join the Zendar Hunters Guild

Hi!

What's you opionion of archers? Wink

About the competetiveness: I doubt it, but then one never knows what the future brings

We has the Margaret!
(This post was last modified: 16.01.2011 22:04 by van.)
16.01.2011 22:03
Nireco Offline
Administrator

(16.01.2011 21:58)Gragnok Wrote:  Are there any rules i should know about?

Of course you need to be nice person and stuff. And understandable, which you already proved. Being nice is impossible to determine fully in such short time, but currently on positive side.

I think Blixn wrote 100 rules to our teamspeak, but I don't know if anyone is following them. I don't even know more than few first.

[Image: WPw9N.png]
16.01.2011 22:10
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

ok........i will admit i have a bit of a problem with archers. i dont mind it in seige but i get very very angry when im on team deathmatch and the whole enemy team sit on top of a hill with bows. For me that ruins the game. Also i dislike it when archers on my team are retarded and shoot me not the enemy.

HOWEVER i really want to stress that i dont have problem with archery in the game it is an important part of the game. I guess you have experienced one of my rants about it on another server Sad sorry. I know i bring it on myself by not using a sheild or armour Big Grin
I can change my ways though
Theo
16.01.2011 22:11
van Offline
Retired

no, i haven't witnessed a rant, it's just that there is a reason for "Hunters" in "Zendar Hunters Guild".

When ZHG was founded, it was a ranged only clan. Since then, we've gotten a bit more lax, but well, most of us are still archers, not exclusively, but still archers at heart. I don't know what implications that has, but you should be aware of it.

We has the Margaret!
16.01.2011 22:30
Vermin Offline
Loves yew ALL!

zhg-ball RE: Hi im Theo/Gragnok and im would like to join the Zendar Hunters Guild

Nireco, I think all the rules on our TS channel have been broken atleast once Tongue

Hello Theo, you do know that since a few months we have become more of a fun clan, a social club even? We do not participate in any competitions and play few clanmatches, only friendly and when challenged(which does not happen very often). We do not even train nomore.(yes you know but I have to make sure)

Its important to know, since if you were looking for competitive action, you are in the wrong place I'm afraid.
(This post was last modified: 16.01.2011 22:34 by Vermin.)
16.01.2011 22:32
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

Hi Vermin
dont worry i know what it is that i want to get into i dont expect to play competitvely. And i have experience of being in a clan that has few members. In fact that is what im looking for.

Van im glad you havent witnessed one of my rants because i wouldnt want you get the wrong impression. I a merely passionate about the game and as a result get frustrated quite easily when im facing a team of 30 archers Big Grin
Also i knew that this was a largely archers clan and i respect that and i wouldnt have any problem playing with a team that is mostly archers in the future i would simply have to adjust my equipment and tactics.

Theo
16.01.2011 22:58
Nireco Offline
Administrator

I was actually mostly infantry person myself too, before joining ZHG. (a random comment at random time, with maybe even almost connection to the topic. And notice how this comment characterisation (or something like that) is longer than the actual comment)

[Image: WPw9N.png]
16.01.2011 23:07
Nothorn Offline
Zendar Hunter

Hello Theo/Gragnok!

About the archery thing I would like to say that when I joined ZHG I usually played melee, very rarely as an archer.
Nowadays you'll most likely meet me as an archer unless I use Nirecotive's random weapon feature.

Even though you weren't much into archery now, becoming a Hunter would probably change it.
17.01.2011 09:32
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

(17.01.2011 09:32)Nothorn Wrote:  Even though you weren't much into archery now, becoming a Hunter would probably change it.

Hi Nothorn
im sure that your right about that as i must confess that i have never used a bow before Big Grin so if i am allowed to join ZHG then im sure i will start to use bows more and probably get to like them
Theo
17.01.2011 17:12
Thread Closed