Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Cheesus89's Application
Cheesus89 Offline
Zendar Hunter

white zhg symbol Cheesus89's Application

Hi Smile

In game name: Cheesu89

Why you want to join ZHG: Most of the clan members seem pretty nice. Nirecotive is awesome and I play almost exclusively on ZHG servers (mainly siege). Also, you're more focused on fun than competitions, which suits me just fine!

Other games you like to play/interests: With Fire And Sword, Team Fortress 2 and various strategy games (mainly the AoE games and RTW). I read a lot too - mostly fantasy stuff, but I also have a decent collection of factual books and classical literature. Regarding music, I like a pretty wide variety of stuff, though I prefer metal.

I've been playing the M&B games (mainly Warband) since WFAS came out. I usually play as a crossbowman, but I enjoy playing as cavalry if the map is suitable.

I'm currently unemployed due to certain mental health issues so my playing times vary a bit. I'm also very shy and generally antisocial, so I should be free for any guild events that take place. I'm willing to download Teamspeak or something similar if it's really necessary, but the chance of me actually saying anything is minute. Also, I remember hearing about a "no swearing" rule on your servers, so it's probably best if I stay silent Tongue

I'll answer questions when I get home tomorrow! Big Grin
03.08.2011 19:55
Find all posts by this user
Daeran Offline
Aimer

RE: Cheesus89's Application

Team mental health issue GO!

Grand Melonpriest, Master of elephant Drawing and part time aimer.
03.08.2011 20:00
Melons Offline
Official Zendarian Foodsource

(03.08.2011 19:55)Cheesus89 Wrote:  Hi Smile

In game name: Cheesu89

Why you want to join ZHG: Most of the clan members seem pretty nice. Nirecotive is awesome and I play almost exclusively on ZHG servers (mainly siege). Also, you're more focused on fun than competitions, which suits me just fine!

Other games you like to play/interests: With Fire And Sword, Team Fortress 2 and various strategy games (mainly the AoE games and RTW). I read a lot too - mostly fantasy stuff, but I also have a decent collection of factual books and classical literature. Regarding music, I like a pretty wide variety of stuff, though I prefer metal.

I've been playing the M&B games (mainly Warband) since WFAS came out. I usually play as a crossbowman, but I enjoy playing as cavalry if the map is suitable.

I'm currently unemployed due to certain mental health issues so my playing times vary a bit. I'm also very shy and generally antisocial, so I should be free for any guild events that take place. I'm willing to download Teamspeak or something similar if it's really necessary, but the chance of me actually saying anything is minute. Also, I remember hearing about a "no swearing" rule on your servers, so it's probably best if I stay silent Tongue

I'll answer questions when I get home tomorrow! Big Grin

This guy is cool O:
(This post was last modified: 03.08.2011 20:05 by Melons.)
03.08.2011 20:03
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

hi Cheesus can i just say that i love the name Big Grin

when you say your antisocial i hope that doesnt mean you wouldnt come on IRC with us (its the clan chatroom) as ZHG is centered around IRC
03.08.2011 20:09
Nireco Offline
Administrator

As the tradition forces me: Do you like Belgian waffles?

(03.08.2011 20:09)Gragnok Wrote:  when you say your antisocial i hope that doesnt mean you wouldnt come on IRC with us (its the clan chatroom) as ZHG is centered around IRC

I would classify myself as antisocial too, might not be easy for you to notice it. Has probably also lessened a bit over the years.

[Image: WPw9N.png]
03.08.2011 20:52
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

(03.08.2011 20:52)Nireco Wrote:  I would classify myself as antisocial too, might not be easy for you to notice it. Has probably also lessened a bit over the years.

thats why i asked because people have different definitions of antisocial
03.08.2011 21:07
Thel Offline
The Thelinator.

(: I like you.

Do not worry, I am shy too, and Zendar Hunters Guild has helped me with my shyness.

Have you ever used a program like Teamspeak before?

[Image: Thel_diagram.png]
03.08.2011 21:11
iood Offline
Mr. ZAntisocial

(03.08.2011 20:09)Gragnok Wrote:  when you say your antisocial i hope that doesnt mean you wouldnt come on IRC with us (its the clan chatroom) as ZHG is centered around IRC

I think he'll hardly manage to be more antisocial than I am Tongue XDDDD

Cool
04.08.2011 10:03
Cheesus89 Offline
Zendar Hunter

(03.08.2011 20:09)Gragnok Wrote:  hi Cheesus can i just say that i love the name Big Grin

when you say your antisocial i hope that doesnt mean you wouldnt come on IRC with us (its the clan chatroom) as ZHG is centered around IRC
Thanks! Big Grin

IRC's no problem, though I'm not sure if I still have mIRC installed. I just don't like anything where I have to speak.

(03.08.2011 20:52)Nireco Wrote:  As the tradition forces me: Do you like Belgian waffles?
I think so, yes. Haven't had them for years, though.

(03.08.2011 21:11)Thel Wrote:  Have you ever used a program like Teamspeak before?
I've used Ventrilo a few times when I played WoW (I quit 2 years ago), but never said anything on it. I'm a good listener, though, as long as I don't get distracted.

Edit: I now have IRC again Tongue
(This post was last modified: 04.08.2011 13:39 by Cheesus89.)
04.08.2011 10:24
van Offline
Retired

(04.08.2011 10:03)iood Wrote:  

I think he'll hardly manage to be more antisocial than I am Tongue XDDDD

hum.. iood, have I met you? Tongue Who are you?

Cheesus, you said
Quote:Also, I remember hearing about a "no swearing" rule on your servers, so it's probably best if I stay silent

Hypothetically, when would you swear and at whom would it be directed?

We has the Margaret!
04.08.2011 13:42
Thread Closed