Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
I_am_currently_Drunk's application
rhubarbrhubarb Offline
Zendar Hunter

white zhg symbol I_am_currently_Drunk's application

Hello chaps and chapesses of ZHG! Hope you're all well, and Merry Christmas to you!

In game name; I_am_currently_drunk, real name is Tim. I'd like to join ZHG, because according to ZHG_Kaeli, you've got to be nice to join! And it doesnt matter how awful you are at Warband! This is BRILLIANT, because I am quite nice, and awful at Warband. What's more, I'll be joining a clan full of friendly people, and who wouldnt want that =P?! Oh, and I promise to sober up if you let me join =3

I play RPG's mostly, Elder Scrolls series, The Witcher, Neverwinter Nights etc.
I'm 19, and I lives in England.
25.12.2011 12:56
Find all posts by this user
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

RE: I_am_currently_Drunk's application

Have you got Nirecotive?
Have you got a taleworlds forum account?
25.12.2011 16:40
rhubarbrhubarb Offline
Zendar Hunter

Nirecotive? No, sorry, what is it? And yes, I'm on Taleworld's Forums.
25.12.2011 22:23
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

Nirecotive is an excellent mod that ZHG and ZHG TDM run. You can download it there >> http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2312 << Smile
(This post was last modified: 27.12.2011 10:59 by Gragnok.)
27.12.2011 10:59
van Offline
Retired

What do you think of Archers?

What do you think of Archers gathering together to shoot as close as possible to one victim's head without hitting the poor chap?

Do you like Belgian Waffles?

Do you like IRC/chatting? Do you have a problem with idlers on IRC?

Do you know Trine or Trine 2?

If someone where to make cake out of you (virtually, ofc), how would you react?

What is your favourite warband game mode?

We has the Margaret!
27.12.2011 12:16
rhubarbrhubarb Offline
Zendar Hunter

(27.12.2011 12:16)van Wrote:  What do you think of Archers?

What do you think of Archers gathering together to shoot as close as possible to one victim's head without hitting the poor chap?

Do you like Belgian Waffles?

Do you like IRC/chatting? Do you have a problem with idlers on IRC?

Do you know Trine or Trine 2?

If someone where to make cake out of you (virtually, ofc), how would you react?

What is your favourite warband game mode?

What I think of archers? I think they're useful =D

I think that'd be quite an adrenaline rush... Not sure if I'd be up for being shot at...

I quite like Belgian Waffles, had one in Bruge a few weeks back.

IRC chatting? Not sure what that is if I'm honest =P.

Fraid' I dont know of Trine/Trine 2

If soneome were to make cake out of me? Well, I'd be impressed, to a degree... Not the fate I had in mind though =P
08.01.2012 07:31
rhubarbrhubarb Offline
Zendar Hunter

Sorry about taking ages to reply - my internets been down for a while (damn you Sky!!).
(This post was last modified: 08.01.2012 12:24 by rhubarbrhubarb.)
08.01.2012 10:15
PinPin Offline
Zendar Hunter

Rainbow RE: I_am_currently_Drunk's application

Hello to you I_am_currently_Drunk.

Parpaing (an unknown magic boy) has a bow, his arrow is cleared to an initial height h0, with an initial speed intensity v0, making the horizontal angle a. The purpose of the exercise is to represent the trajectory of the arrow.

The altitude of the arrow at time t is denoted y(t). The vertical component of its velocity at time t is vy(t) = dy(t)/dt. The vertical component of its acceleration at time t is ay(t) = d²y(t)/dt² = dvy(t)/dt.

1) Since the boom is subjected to the acceleration of gravity (That is to say that for all t, ay(t)=-g), and using the initial conditions set (vy(0) = v0sina), determine the expression of vy(t).

2) What's the difference between a Goat and a unicorn ?

zhg-smiley Unicorn Hunter zhg-white
(This post was last modified: 08.01.2012 17:15 by PinPin.)
08.01.2012 17:01
rhubarbrhubarb Offline
Zendar Hunter

G'day PinPin =D

1) A good question - however - gravity is relative, therefore it's impossible to answer the posed conundrum to a mathematically acceptable degree of accuracy.

2) Unicorns are generally held to be magical, and they have one horn. Goats on the other hand, have two horns, (unless polled, or de-budded). They're scabarous wee beasties, harbouring an alarming propensity towards the consumption of cellulose based compounds. Up to, and including (regretably) bank notes. Never show a goat your bank notes, cos' it'll eat em'.
08.01.2012 17:24
Thel Offline
The Thelinator.

(I'm late)

HELLO you must be atleast 3ft tall to answer these questions. If you are under 3ft tall please refer to this manual. Thankyou for your patience and understanding. No diving.

---

Hypothetically, you are about to go up against a well renowned and yet-defeated Warband clan. When choosing your hypothetical teammates you desire...

Pick one of each.

A. Compatibility between team members and knowledge of their likely moves and decisions on the field of battle.
B. A well revised battle-plan and preset tactics that the entire team agrees to before the battle starts.

C. A balanced team with strengths and weaknesses, focusing on amplifying strengths of individual players in battle.
D. A balanced team with strengths and weaknesses, focusing on defending weaknesses of individual players in battle.

E. To give orders.
F. To follow orders.
G. To reinforce orders.

H. To be a designated scout (cavalry class) and report on the enemies movements in every round, as well as distracting their forces as a decoy.
I. To be a designated guardian (cavalry class) and ward off flanking cavalry in every round, and intercept infantry-ambushed archers in every round but act defensively.
J. None.

K. To be paired with a particular teammate and attempt to cause crossfire over enemies whenever possible, keeping a very large distance between yourselves.
L. To be paired with no one or assume a role within the main group spontaneously. (Orders are still followed).
M. To be paired with a particular teammate and attempt to kill or neutralize singular enemies as fast as possible, keeping a very small distance between yourselves and aiming at the same targets.

[Image: Thel_diagram.png]
08.01.2012 19:15
Thread Closed