Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
humbe indie bundle unban request
dewodaa Offline

white zhg symbol humbe indie bundle unban request

First of all i dont know if its necessary to ask for unban, i got temporary banned. Main reason of that was too much wine and sorryass admin who kicked me when i killed him (not when i really should kicked- writing some texts against his mom - i really sorry for this, as i said-wine is main culprit). Generally i really dont use "t" key when playing on ZHG servers, they are really great and nice to play on them.
...Whatever u do with me, admins should stop acting like gods - changing maps every time for only this which them like.

My humble request: unban "Madmanna" on ZHG_TD. I promise I will stop writing when im drunk and sleepy Wink

May the force be with youzhg-white
Angel
11.05.2012 01:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Runner Offline
Wannabee Hunter

RE: humbe indie bundle unban request

I would like to point out that the map changes are normally down to people constantly making polls, not 'god' admins.

Sir Diesalot
11.05.2012 11:42
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

RE: humbe indie bundle unban request

Looks like you wrote this when you were still drunk. A temp ban only lasts one hour so you don't need an unban.

By your own admission you were drunk at the time so not placing any value on your opinions of the admin, especially considering you insulted his mother
11.05.2012 16:23