Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Blixn's Marvelous Application
Blixn Offline
Goatknight

Exclamation RE: Blixn's Marvelous Application

(26.10.2012 17:43)Nothorn Wrote:  Only one question (because you already answered to the waffle-one):

What is bothteu?

As it is impossible to completly define what 'botheu' actually is I will try to explain it to you by showing you it's impact on our society.

An essay on bothteu.
Spoiler: show
The subject of bothteu is a controversial issue. At first glance bothteu may seem unenchanting, however its study is a necessity for any one wishing to intellectually advance beyond their childhood. Cited by many as the single most important influence on post modern micro eco compartmentalism, there are just not enough blues songs written about bothteu. Crossing many cultural barriers it still draws remarks such as 'I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole' and 'i'd rather eat wasps' from the aristocracy, obviously. Keeping all of this in mind, in this essay I will examine the major issues.

Social Factors

There is cultural and institutional interdependence between members of any community. When blues legend 'Bare Foot D' remarked 'awooooh eeee only my dawg understands me' [1] he was clearly refering to the impact of bothteu on today's society. More a melody to societies dysfunctions than a parody of the self, bothteu bravely illustrates what we are most afraid of, what we all know deep down in our hearts.

Primarily bothteu builds trust among the people. It is intrinsically linked to adolescent inner acclimatisation.

Economic Factors

There has been a great deal of discussion in the world of economics, centred on the value of bothteu. We will study the Fish-Out-Of-Water model. Taking special care to highlight the role of bothteu within the vast framework which this provides.

Annual Military Budget
[Image: Graphner.png?noCache=1351271549]

-------------------------------bothteu

How do we explain these clear trends? Recent studies indicate that the annual military budget looms over bothteu this cannot be a coincidence. Supply Side Economic Tax Cuts Tax deductions could turn out to be a risky tactic.

Political Factors

Modern politics owes much to the animal kingdom. Looking at the spectrum represented by a single political party can be reminiscent of comparing the two, equally popular approaches to bothteu. If the reader is unaware of these, they need only to turn on the television, or pick up a newspaper or popular magazine.

Consider this, spoken at the tender age of 14 by that most brilliant mind Esperanza Woodpecker 'I don't believe in ghosts, but I do believe in democracy.' [2] Primarily, he is referring to bothteu. If I may be as bold as to paraphrase, he was saying that 'political ideals are built on the solid cornerstone of bothteu.'

One thing's certain. The Human species liberally desires bothteu, and what's more human than politics?
Conclusion

In conclusion, bothteu has a special place in the heart of mankind. It fills a hole, brings glamour to an unglamorous time and statistically it's great.

What a great essay. Finally a word from super-star Uma Malkovitch: 'I demand bothteu, nothing more nothing less.' [3]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[1] Bare Foot D - Classic - 1967 Stinton Records

[2] Woodpecker - Serving The Greats - 1990 Palmerston House Publishing

[3] Get On The Bus - Issue 321 - Media Books

Rider of goats, Maker of pffs, Hunter of aimers and Webble of Inox.

(\___/)This is Bunny! Put him on your
(='.'=)signature to help him gain
(")_(")world domination
26.10.2012 18:21
Find all posts by this user
Nothorn Offline
Zendar Hunter

RE: Blixn's Marvelous Application

(26.10.2012 18:21)Blixn Wrote:  
(26.10.2012 17:43)Nothorn Wrote:  Only one question (because you already answered to the waffle-one):

What is bothteu?

As it is impossible to completly define what 'botheu' actually is I will try to explain it to you by showing you it's impact on our society.

An essay on bothteu.
Spoiler: show
The subject of bothteu is a controversial issue. At first glance bothteu may seem unenchanting, however its study is a necessity for any one wishing to intellectually advance beyond their childhood. Cited by many as the single most important influence on post modern micro eco compartmentalism, there are just not enough blues songs written about bothteu. Crossing many cultural barriers it still draws remarks such as 'I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole' and 'i'd rather eat wasps' from the aristocracy, obviously. Keeping all of this in mind, in this essay I will examine the major issues.

Social Factors

There is cultural and institutional interdependence between members of any community. When blues legend 'Bare Foot D' remarked 'awooooh eeee only my dawg understands me' [1] he was clearly refering to the impact of bothteu on today's society. More a melody to societies dysfunctions than a parody of the self, bothteu bravely illustrates what we are most afraid of, what we all know deep down in our hearts.

Primarily bothteu builds trust among the people. It is intrinsically linked to adolescent inner acclimatisation.

Economic Factors

There has been a great deal of discussion in the world of economics, centred on the value of bothteu. We will study the Fish-Out-Of-Water model. Taking special care to highlight the role of bothteu within the vast framework which this provides.

Annual Military Budget
[Image: Graphner.png?noCache=1351271549]

-------------------------------bothteu

How do we explain these clear trends? Recent studies indicate that the annual military budget looms over bothteu this cannot be a coincidence. Supply Side Economic Tax Cuts Tax deductions could turn out to be a risky tactic.

Political Factors

Modern politics owes much to the animal kingdom. Looking at the spectrum represented by a single political party can be reminiscent of comparing the two, equally popular approaches to bothteu. If the reader is unaware of these, they need only to turn on the television, or pick up a newspaper or popular magazine.

Consider this, spoken at the tender age of 14 by that most brilliant mind Esperanza Woodpecker 'I don't believe in ghosts, but I do believe in democracy.' [2] Primarily, he is referring to bothteu. If I may be as bold as to paraphrase, he was saying that 'political ideals are built on the solid cornerstone of bothteu.'

One thing's certain. The Human species liberally desires bothteu, and what's more human than politics?
Conclusion

In conclusion, bothteu has a special place in the heart of mankind. It fills a hole, brings glamour to an unglamorous time and statistically it's great.

What a great essay. Finally a word from super-star Uma Malkovitch: 'I demand bothteu, nothing more nothing less.' [3]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[1] Bare Foot D - Classic - 1967 Stinton Records

[2] Woodpecker - Serving The Greats - 1990 Palmerston House Publishing

[3] Get On The Bus - Issue 321 - Media Books

Answer accepted.

Though, I would have concentrated a bit more on the scientific factors of bothteu.
26.10.2012 18:42
Gragnok Offline
Barbarian

Best bothteu answer ever.
27.10.2012 10:22
DavidMF Offline
Pet of Zendar

Oh O: Did you even left ?